TACO YOLO LOYALTY PROGRAM RULE BOOK
- You must have an active email account and active cell phone to join the Taco YOLO Loyalty Program. You must use the phone number associated with your account when making purchases to have points added to your account.
- The Taco YOLO Loyalty program is not valid with any other offers or discounts. If you use a coupon or another promotional offer, you will not be issued points for that visit. You must choose either points or coupons.
- No purchase is necessary to start a Taco YOLO Loyalty Account. Only one active account at a time linked to an active phone number and e-mail address.
- You will be awarded 1 point for every $10 purchased. Points will not be issued for tax or gratuity.
- Points are earned anytime the account holder makes an online carry out purchase or and in-store purchase and uses their phone number associated with the account to identify them as the purchaser.
- Your points will be credited to your account within a week of the settlement of your check.
- Every time your account reaches a point threshold, the reward will be issued to you via email.
- Taco YOLO reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Taco YOLO Loyalty Program, and to alter, limit, modify or add to the Taco YOLO Loyalty rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels, without prior notice, and at any time.
- Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Taco YOLO Loyalty points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for award redemption only.
- Taco YOLO reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, and/or through illegal means or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or in other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the Taco YOLO Loyalty Program under applicable law.
- Employees of the Taco YOLO are not eligible to participate in the Taco YOLO Loyalty program.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Taco YOLO Loyalty accounts unused for over 1 year will automatically forfeit points earned. In other words, if you don’t use it, you will lose it.
By enrolling in the program, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The rules pertaining to Taco YOLO Loyalty Rewards program as well as the various specials and discounts, point-values and pricing are subject to change without notice.